Silk sleep caps benefits include:
- Improves the condition of your hair: Mulberry silk is the best fabric to use on your hair as it will increase the shine and condition of your hair. Silk is rich in 18 amino acids which support hair health, and it is hypoallergenic. Mulberry silk contains a high percentage of sericin, a natural silk protein which is used in medical and cosmetic applications to improve skin elasticity and moisture levels. Enveloping your hair in a silk sleep cap will keep your hair and scalp hydrated.
- Balancing moisture in your hair and scalp: Silk does not draw moisture from your hair or skin, unlike cotton bedding. The amino acids and fine fibre structure of silk encourages your natural hair oils to disperse along the length of the hair, reducing the moisture imbalance seen when the roots are oily and the tips are dry and preventing dryness.
- Prevent tangling and breakage: No more bed head or knotting when you wake. Your hair is completely protected in a silk cocoon which prevents damage to the hair cuticles. Silk fibres are smooth and flat and glide with your hair and will stop your hair from breaking and tangling while you sleep. You will wake with smoother, more manageable frizz-free hair.
- Comfortable, secure, breathable and lightweight: The wider band is very comfortable and ensures a soft, secure fit throughout the night without leaving any creases or indentations on your skin. Pure silk breathes, regulates temperature and stays cool in a wide range of climates
- Fabric: 100% 19 Momme Grade 6A Mulberry Silk; hypoallergenic
- Soft, wide elastic band eliminates compressions, creases or wrinkles on your skin and creates a snug fit which will style comfortably and securely in place while you sleep.
- Fits head sizes:22.8 inches-37.0 inches (Unisex and designed to fit most sizes)
- Suitable for all hair types
- Softens, conditions and improves moisture retention in hair and scalp
- Caring for your silk sleep cap: Hand wash, do not bleach