The average age that women start getting their first visible greys is 35. Those visible greys on your head can be an unwanted find which don’t quite represent how we’re feeling on the inside.
Your mid-thirties are often a time when career, family and home demands peak, and as a result making time for hours long appointments which need repeating every 4-6 weeks can be challenging.
We want you to enjoy the upside of successful home colouring:
- Achieve beautiful, grey covering, gorgeous colour and condition at home
- Free up your schedule; get your perfect shade home delivered when you need it and colour at home in your free time
- Save time and money
Here’s how we help:
- Our colour formula is PPD, ammonia, paraben, phthalate and itch-free. It is suitable for sensitive skin, and contains botanicals which soothe and strengthen your hair. Ingredients matter.
- No more colour banding. Colour what? Those horizontal stripes of darker colour, in your hair, which developed over time from repeated full length colour applications when you home colour at home.
- Off-the-shelf colour works best for full length colour applications, when it’s fine to use a mousse or a bottle to colour from your roots to your ends. However, if you keep colouring this way, the lengths and ends of your hair will end up coloured several times over with a deeper colour result than the hair closer to your head. The ends of your hair don’t need to be coloured 6 times. Use the tint brush to apply the colour just where you need to for balance, even colour and 100% grey coverage.
- Colour selection disasters. We consider your skin undertones and colour goals to ensure that you are recommended a colour which works to flatter and energise your complexion.
- Stain-free skin, clothing and bathroom. We provide you with a lightweight barrier oil for you to spread on your forehead, ears, neck and bench mat and a cape to protect your skin, surfaces and clothing from staining and clips to keep your hair up and out of the way while you colour at home.
We will ship you a Colour Kit including:
- Your individually selected colour (colour selection through our Colour Consultation)
- Barrier oil
- Colour remover wipe
- Colour Protection Shampoo
- Colour Protection Conditoner
Together with your home Salon in a Bag which includes:
- Colour-proof colouring cape
- Colour-proof bench mat
- Tint brush
- Tint bowl
- 4 x sectioning clips
- Storage bag
The Shade has been the best thing I have done for my hair! Not only can I do it at home and save hours in the salon, the price is incredible! Great value, great product & easy to do. Brilliant customer service too! The colour was exactly what I wanted. Love The Shade and have already recommended to several of my friends. Thank you!F. Wild
Like a salon at home. This is a different way to colour, and I like it! I love how you can blend colours too and I will try that next time when I want a change, but I am happy with my regular colour now, and my hair feels better than it has after colouring for a long time.S. Henke
Love the service, communication and colour. So much time saved at the salon. So much money saved also. Highly recommend.L. Coorey