The strategic implementation of heat is the secret behind many successful in-salon conditioning treatments.
A Thermal Heat Cap:
- will dramatically improve the absorption and maximise the benefits of conditioning and oil treatments
- is suitable for all hair types and textures
- is reusable and flaxseed filled and shipped with a reusable plastic liner cap.
- retains enough heat for a 20-45 minute treatment
Using heat during your conditioning or colour treatment softens and lifts the hair cuticles, allowing the hair to fully absorb the benefits of the treatment or colour that you apply.
Thermal Heat Cap benefits:
Improved Deep Conditioning – Deep conditioning and oil treatments are the best way to nourish and rebuild hairs structure and condition. Products applied without heat have only a superficial effect on the exterior of the hair. Absorption is restricted by the cuticle layers which forms the outermost part of the hair follicle.
Hairdressers understand this and strategically apply heat during in-salon treatments which softens and lifts the hair cuticles. This allows better absorption of the product, dramatically improving the result of your treatment and leading to stronger, more resilient hair.
Our Thermal Heat Cap will help you get more out of the treatment you are using, and is particularly helpful if you have coloured, dull, dry, damaged, or fragile hair which is prone to split ends and breakage.
Stronger, healthier hair is less likely to split or break, allowing it to maintain the length as it grows. Application of gentle heat to the scalp with the thermal cap will also stimulate an increase in blood flow to the scalp, which can support hair growth.
The best approach to healthier hair and shiny, nourished locks is to use a thermal cap together with your deep conditioning or oil treatment.
A powerhouse formulation made from ingredients which are 99.5% natural origins, our Repair Mask will do just what it says on the label. Blended with organic botanicals including jojoba, elderflower, Tasmanian blue gum, dragonfruit, olive oil, argan oil and quinoa, Repair Mask will deeply hydrate, nourish and strengthen your hair.
Repair Mask will restore elasticity, moisture, strength and shine to dry, fragile or damaged hair. Using the Repair Mask with a thermal cap will boost the absorption of the nutrients within the mask product, leaving your hair soft, shiny and stronger. Regular use will reduce breakage, restore condition and repair damage from lightening, colouring or styling processes.
Tsubaki Oil Treatment:
We recommend 100% pure Tsubaki (Camellia) Oil for oil treatments. This oil has been loved by Japanese women for centuries for its rapid absorption, light finish and its ability to deeply penetrate, leaving a luminous, soft finish on hair and skin. It is 100% pure, pressed from Camellia flowers from a volcanic island in Japan and it has an incredible ability to nourish & moisturise hair while strengthening and adding softness and shine, and it can be used on hair and skin.
How to Use Your Thermal Heat Cap:
- Shampoo or wet your hair and gently towel dry
- Apply your treatment conditioner or oil
- Put your thermal heat cap into the microwave for 30-45 seconds on each side. Repeat three times, removing the cap to flip it inside out per interval
- Pop on a shower cap and then the thermal cap.
- Leave your cap on for 30 minutes
- Shampoo and condition
- Oil treatments: Double-shampoo using your usual amount of shampoo for the first wash, then wash again with half the amount of shampoo. Condition as usual.
- Rinse conditioning treatments thoroughly.
- Use weekly for best results.
My hair has never looked better in terms of condition and colour. No going back now!D. Goodwin
I loved my hair colour and the quality of the product. The hair oil is fantastic! Will definitely be ordering again.Lisa Von Hagen
The Tsubaki oil has done wonders for me hair!Katherine Graf-Cameron